What is your location?
- We have two centrally located facilities in Jackson, Missouri, and Laredo, Texas.
What is Ethylene Oxide?
- Ethylene oxide (EO) is a gas used across various industries, including chemical production, manufacturing, and medical device sterilization. Over 50% of all medical devices in the United States are sterilized with EO. For many devices, EO sterilization is the only possible method of sterilization.
Do you have customer service?
- Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable quality customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. They can be contacted at (573) 243-8456 (Missouri facility), (956) 726-9175 (Texas facility), or by email at email@example.com.
What are your hours of operation?
- Our office is open Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. Our shipping and receiving department is open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
Are you ISO certified?
- Yes. ISO13485:2016.
Do you provide protocol with validation?
- No. MSC provides validation but not protocol. MSC can provide consultant contacts.
Does MSC provide self-contained biological indicators?
- Yes. Certain types of biological indicators are available per request.
What size pallets can be used at MSC?
- Our 10 & 20 pallet chambers hold pallets with dimensions of 40" x 48" x 72".
- Our 28 pallet chambers hold pallets with dimensions of 40" x 48" x 101".